- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure an individual is on site for the duration of works, who is capable of making any required decisions for work to be completed.
- It is the responsibility of the client to inform Charfleets Fencing Limited of any pipes or cables on the fencing line before work commences, we cannot ne held responsible for going through any pipes or cables less than 18 inches below ground level / or without prior warning.
- Client to check project and feedback if required before final invoice is generated.
- Available 7 days a week for aftercare or consultation calls, office landline or mobiles.
- The Buyer must retain their copy of the invoice as proof of purchase and the guarantee.
- All work installed by Charfleets Fencing Limited is guaranteed. Guarantees are as follows:
- Featheredge fencing with concrete gravel boards and posts comes with a 5-year guarantee.
- Larch / Lap Panel fencing with concrete gravel boards and posts comes with a 2-year guarantee.
- Timber fencing with timber posts / Post & Rail comes with a 1-year guarantee.
- Guarantee only covers against manufacturing or installation defects. Timber is a natural product, which is susceptible to splits, twisting and warping under extreme temperature changes. Please see notes on wood products.
- Guarantee does not cover against acts of god or natural disasters including damage caused by hurricane winds, or ground movement.
- Fencing guarantee requirements and exclusions are:
- Timber to be treated on an annual basis with timber preservative.
A note about wood
Timber is a natural organic material and will contain knots and sap; the timber may swell, shrink and or warp which can cause splitting to occur. This is to be expected and Charfleets Fencing Limited cannot be held liable or responsible to exchange goods or to refund monies in this event. This is naturally occurring and often due to a change in weather conditions, extreme heat and cold, that we cannot control.